16 April, 2010

25 WEEKS

I have been such a slacker.  I have no excuse for not blogging lately except just a bad case of the lazies!  I cannot seem to get motivated to do anything when I get home from work.  I am rarely cooking supper these days.  Wade doesn’t come home from the library until around midnight so I usually do not cook just for myself.  I have become really tight with the Subway staff and the Chinese take-out staff! Ha!  I have been really tired lately, and I think all this constant going is finally catching up with me.  I don’t even like going shopping anymore on the weekends if you can believe that!  I debated on whether or not posting a pic, but everyone has been asking, so here goes…

25 WEEKS 

25 WEEKS 

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along:  25 weeks

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  4 pounds so far

Maternity Clothes:  LOVE them!

Best Moment this week:  having a spa weekend with my SILs and MIL

Gender:  It’s a boy!  Maddox Wade!

Movement: yes, and it is amazing! I think he is doing flips  in there!  He is very active after I’ve been on my feet a while and then decide to sit down…he thinks it’s time to play then!   Wade loves to play music for him because my whole belly will start shaking from him “dancing”.  He loves George Strait and Rascal Flatts!  :)

Food Craving:  pasta, fruit

What I miss: cold turkey sandwiches and sleeping on my stomach!

Sleep: Wish I could get more of it!   I am constantly waking up and catching myself sleeping on my back or going to potty!

What I am looking forward to:   my doctor’s appt on the 27th except the glucose test. :(

Belly Button:  it’s about to pop!

Symptoms: round ligament pain low back pain

No comments:

Post a Comment