13 July, 2010

Bad Case of the Lazies and Full Term!

I am Full Term!  That is such an amazing feeling! 

I know I have been a bad blogger recently as I have been extremely busy at work training the new girl who we hired to take my position.  Last Friday was my last day at work, and even though today is my second day of not working, I am about to go crazy staying at the house!  I have all of Maddox’s clothes, blankets, washclothes, etc. washed and waiting on him to make his grand entrance!  The only thing I have left to do is wash his bottles and install his carseat.  We have the swing, bouncer and play gym put together.  I can’t believe I am about to be a Mom!   The past few weeks the only thoughts that have consumed my mind are Who will he look like?  Will he have my nose or the hubby’s?  Will he have my dimples?  Gosh, I am just so dang excited and ready to meet him!  :)

I had a doctor’s appointment last Wednesday, and I gained another 4 pounds since my last appt. 2 weeks earlier.  Those milkshakes are catching up with me! Ha!  Dr. Parker said I was “almost” dilated 1 cm.  Ugh!  Are you sure?  Every time I get up and walk, I feel as if he will just fall out of me.  Maddox is head down, and she told me to start walking and doing squats and lunges.  Dr. P also said the same way that made our baby will make the baby come also.  Yeah, no thank you!  Who has the energy to do that?  I’ll keep walking! 

I have felt like a blimp this week, and the hubs has been at the library studying for the BAR so no picture from last week. :(

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along:  37 Weeks 4 days

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  20 lbs.

Maternity Clothes:  even these are uncomfortable now!

Best Moment this week:  reaching full-term

Gender:  It’s a boy!  Maddox Wade!

Movement: yes, and it is amazing!   He has bony knees and elbows just like his mommy! ;)

Food Craving:   chocolate milkshakes

What I miss: cold turkey sandwiches and sleeping on my stomach!

Sleep:  not even in my vocabulary!   Every two hours I wake up and have to potty and to also rotate side to side in the bed.

What I am looking forward to:   I have a doctor’s appt. tomorrow, and I am praying I have dilated at least 1 cm.  We are also going to talk about induction because the hubby takes the BAR exam the week of my due date. 

Belly Button:   I can actually see it peeking through my shirts now.

Symptoms:   contractions, low back pain and my boobies are now REALLY sore!

3 comments:

  1. Time has flown by for you! You and Wade are going to be awesome parents! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so funny! I'm not sure how Dusty will handle not getting to practice any more once I get that pregnant. He may not make it, bless his heart. Can't wait to see the little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, its so close now! I bet he will be so adorable! I wish I would crave some milkshakes. All I want is vegetables....crazy not at all what my usual diet consists of :) oh well, I know its good for us both!
    Keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete