17 July, 2010

Long Lost Post- Baby Shower

I’m not sure how this never got posted, but I had my baby shower on Memorial Day Weekend in my hometown.  I had a great time with family and friends, and we have been so blessed with generous gifts from everyone!  We seriously have not had to spend a dime out of our pockets on anything for Maddox.  The theme was “King of the Jungle,” and I loved every detail.   Here are a few pics of the special day. 

food table

drink table

plate rack

centerpiece

cakeChocolate Cake with Butter Cream Frosting made by Kayla Cupples…yum!

canvas

Canvas made by Sarah at Bee-Vine Creations to match his bedding.

backpack

  Maddox’s backpack from Prints Charming.  Love it!  Sorry it is blurry.

name blocks

Custom blocks for his nursery purchased from Etsy.

1 comment:

  1. I love those name blocks! Girl, you are so lucky you get those fresh vegetables. And, I would love to live only 4 hours away from my parents, instead of across the country! I don't know what I was thinking moving so far away. Can't wait to see pictures of that sweet baby!

    ReplyDelete