Maddox, you are 7 Months Old! I cannot believe that in five SHORT months we will be celebrating your FIRST birthday! Crazy, I know! I love you at this age even though I say that every month! ;) To see you learn and experience new things just makes my heart sing.
So, what have you been up to?
- You have been sitting up for a month now, and that is all you want to do.
- BIG NEWS- you are almost crawling!!!! You get on all fours and rock. Even though this makes me a little sad, I am looking forward to this next stage.
- You can now roll from tummy to back and back to tummy. When you nap during the day, you have started rolling over to your tummy in the crib. I think you sleep better this way. You haven't done this during the night yet.
- You wear a size 4 diaper
- At your appiontment last month, you weighed 18 lbs. 1 oz. and 27 1/2" long. You are such a healthy little boy!
- You wear 6-9 month shirts/onesies and 9 month pants. You have really long legs. You did not get them from me!
- You wear a size 3 shoe
- You do not like your play mat anymore, and I think the swing is next.
- You love your jumper and activity station. I seriously think you can jump and watch your Baby Einstein videos all day!
- You love every baby food we've tried except for corn casserole, green beans and green peas. You take 5 six ounce bottles a day. You have bananas or applesauce for breakfast, fruit for lunch and a veggie for supper.
- You still love bath time. You still cry when we get you out.
- You say "mama" and "dada" and "nana" all the time! I know for a fact you've said "mamaaaaaaaa"!
- You adore your daddy! He can walk into the house after work, and your face lights up! It is so sweet, and it makes your daddy's day to see the big smile on your face!
- You still nap after playtime when you finish your bottle. You will not nap in the swing anymore. You must be in your crib wrapped in your minky blanket.
- On Valentine's Day you got sick, and we took you to the doctor. This has been the first and only time you've been sick. You had/still have bronchiolitis and an ear infection for which we are giving you eardrops, cough syrup and antibiotics for. You also got a shot of Rocephin which helped. We knew you were sick because you wanted someone to hold you ALL.DAY.LONG. You are so not the little cuddler. :(