02 March, 2011

Chocolate Chip Pound Cake



 First off, let me say that if you are not a chocolate lover, do not try this recipe!  It is loaded with chocolate- devil's food cake mix, chocolate pudding and yep, you guessed it, chocolate chips!  This is the most moist chocolate cake I have ever tasted.  There is nothing I hate more than a dry chocolate cake. 

You can also make many variations of this cake.  For instance, lemon cake mix with lemon pudding but omit the chocolate chips and yellow cake mix with vanilla pudding plus the chocolate chips.  You are only limited by your imagination.  I will definitely make this cake again. 

I have seen many versions of this recipe all over the internet, but my favorite is from Kelly's Recipes, and it is perfection!  Your tummy will be thanking me! :)


Chocolate Chip Pound Cake

 

1 pkg. dark chocolate cake mix
1 pkg. instant chocolate pudding mix
1 16 oz sour cream
3 eggs
1/3 c. vegetable oil
2 c. semisweet chocolate chips

Preaheat oven to 350*. Grease a bundt pan. Mix together ingredients and pour in pan. Bake for one hour and then cool. Top with powdered sugar!



6 comments:

  1. I must get this to put into my chocolate loving body! Looks amazing thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh that looks delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!! I just saw you had commented on another blog and have a little boy named Maddox. I have a 20 month old that is Maddox...I like always like to check out other Maddox's and you have a cutie pie!!! He is adorable...look forward to following!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I literally just fell over with yumminess......

    That LOOKS SO GOOD! :)

    ReplyDelete