06 February, 2010

Week 15 and feeling great!

Wow, I cannot believe I am fifteen weeks already!  It has been two weeks since I last posted due mainly to extreme exhaustion and nausea.  Last weekend I had a migraine that lasted for three days, and I don't think I have ever felt any worse!  I am always on the go, so to be lying on the couch for three days straight was a killer for me.  I had planned to go to New Orleans for my cousin's baby shower and go shopping so my weekend was ruined!  I was fine on Monday so I did go to work, and I have been feeling great ever since!   I am so glad to have my energy and appetite back, and I even think I may have gained a pound from all the ice cream and chips I've been eating!  This whole eating and holding down food thing is new to me, so I have not gained a pound since I have been pregnant.  I actually weight seven pounds less than before I was pregnant!  I can't wait to go to the doctor on Tuesday to see if I've gained any weight (is it bad that I want to gain weight?!)...I know if I haven't, I am going to be in trouble this time!

                              Pregnancy Highlights

Total Weight Gain/Loss: none so far…we will see when I go to the doctor on Tuesday because my belly sure has been growing! :)
Maternity Clothes: a few pairs of pants and they are great!
Best Moment this week: Making it this far!
Gender: We will find out not this Tuesday but my next appointment!
Movement: none yet
Food Craving: chips, fruit
What I miss: A medium rare steak from Outback and cold turkey sandwiches!
What I am looking forward to: finding out the first of March if it’s a boy or a girl!
Symptoms: low back pain

3 comments:

  1. Oh my! That migraine sounds horrible but so glad it's gone and you're feeling great again! :-) So exciting that you're 15 weeks already!!!! YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad that you are feeling better! No worries you'll be gaining weight before you know it :)
    Can't wait to find out what you're having!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. come enter my giveaway...that will really help with the weight! haha

    ReplyDelete