Happy 4 Months my sweet baby boy! I cannot believe it has been four months since you were born. I also cannot believe that just four short months ago our lives changed forever. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me and your daddy. We love you to the moon and back. :) Here is what you've been up to the past month...
- You still wear Size 2 diapers
- You wear 3-6 months in clothes and some 6-9 months
- You drink 5-6 6 oz. bottles a day with cereal
- You still love your swing, and you take most of your daytime naps in it.
- You love to sit in your rocking chair while you watch Baby Einstein.
- You can turn complete circles on your play mat.
- You have to wear bibs all day long because you drool so much! I think you are starting to teethe because you chew on the bottle nipple instead of drinking out of it. You also love to chew on your teethers.
- You love watching football on TV. I think the motion intrigues you. You can watch TV in your swing for a while.
- You love your bumbo. We just bought you the tray today, and you love to sit and play with your ball. This is your favorite toy. You grab the ball with both hands and hit yourself upside the head. The first time it scared you, but now you laugh at yourself. You have such a fun personality (except when you're wet or hungry! ha!).
- You still have not rolled over. You will be 18 weeks on Wednesday, and I am starting to wonder if you ever will. I can sit you up on your play mat, and you will sit up by yourself for about 2 seconds, and you lean to the side.
- You had your first bite of cereal today from a spoon. I couldn't help but laugh at the silly faces you were making. I mixed it with bananas, and you seem to like it. I think you got more on me and the bib than you did in your mouth, but we will work on that.
- You are such an angel during church. You still have not gone to the nursery yet. You got fussy this morning, but only because you were sleepy.
- You love to "talk". You jabber 24/7. You recently learned how to "motorboat" and it is hilarious! You are one loud baby!
- You know me and your daddy. When we walk into a room your face lights up, and it is the sweetest thing!
- Since the recent time change, you have been sleeping from 8 p.m. to 7 a.m., and we are so thankful for this!
We will celebrate our first major holiday as a family of three this week! I am extremely grateful this Thanksgiving and holiday season for the Lord has blessed us with Maddox who is healthy and happy! Thanksgiving will also be one year since I found out I was pregnant!
We love you little turkey! ;)