18 November, 2010

Christmas Cards!

First of all, I want to apologize for my lack of blogging lately.  I received a few emails from a few sweet readers checking on me.  I am still here!  I have been working part-time at my husband's office two days a week.  His office is 1 1/2 hours away from our house, so we leave at the crack of dawn and get home around 8 or 9 p.m. after we pick Maddox up from my moms.  Anywho, just wanted to assure everyone I am still alive and well! :)

Can you believe Thanksgiving is one week away?!  Crazy!  I am really looking forward to Thanksgiving and Christmas this year with our little one.  Maddox is such a blessing to our family, and I can't wait to experience the upcoming holidays with him.  

Speaking of Christmas, it is almost time to send out Christmas Cards!  Being a SAHM and with my husband's student loans (law school) knocking on our door, it is really important that I not go overboard on cards this year.  I have been looking at a few websites, and they have cards for approx $2.00 each.  Yikes!  Thanks to my friend, Sarah, I found out Shutterfly is giving away 50 free cards to bloggers!  How awesome is that?!  You can check out the details here.  I have always been a fan of Shutterfly, as I have ordered a few items in the past.  I have never been disappointed.  They have fantastic products, and the prices are great too!  

We have never sent out photo holiday cards with it being just Wade and I, but this year since we have Maddox, I want to showcase our little munchkin! ;)  There are so many cards to choose from, and here are a few of my faves:


With Love- so cute!  I would love to showcase my favorite pics of Maddox throughout the past 4 months.


Bright and Merry- love this one!  Since having Maddox, I am suddenly drawn to all things blue!  I just love the red and blue together!  Modern and chic! 


Oh What Fun- how cute is this?!  I love the single picture...very dramatic!


No comments:

Post a Comment